When you get into the gym and totally crush a workout you should expect to see some awesome results. You work hard for those gains and they should show up. With the BCAA shock powder, you can help to minimize the muscle soreness after a workout, recover faster and help to increase your endurance so you can get back to it sooner and go for longer.
Tough workouts should lead to greatness, but too often they lead to sore muscles and low endurance. BCAA Amino Shock helps to speed up your recovery, build and tone your muscles, and increase your endurance so you can work out harder and longer than ever before.
Make sure you never waste a workout with the optimal 2: 1: 1 ratio of high-quality BCAAs found in muscle BCAA, a perfect addition to any supplement stack for men and women. Hard Rock Health® BCAA Shock Powder BCAA Shock Powder, taken after an intense workout, can help maintain lean muscle growth and help reduce muscle breakdown.
BCAA Shock contains Vitamin B6, to act as an anti-inflammatory and reduce fatigue, Glutamine, to enhance your workout performance, and a scientifically formulated 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine (branched-chain amino acids) to stimulate muscle growth and promote tissue repair. Hard Rock Health® BCAA Shock Powder BCAA Shock Powder comes in a great tasting,
- Maximum MUSCLE recovery. Feeling sore after an intense workout? Muscle BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) is here to help you recover faster, offering the Branched Chain Amino Acids Shock.
- Never waste a workout. Bcaas are vital to muscle protein synthesis, which is your body's process for building new muscle. Muscle BCAA supplements amino acids to support healthy protein synthesis, helping you to make gains in Muscle and tone.
- Go harder, longer. Exercising releases serotonin, which can make you feel drowsy during long workouts. Bcaas may help to lower serotonin levels during endurance sports and workouts, helping you work harder for longer and recover faster than ever before.
- Optimal 2: 1: 1 ratio. We formulated muscle BCAA to include the 2: 1: 1, Vitamin B6, and L-Glutamine. This optimal ratio, along with a 6.5 grams dosage, is a vital part of any supplement stack for active men and women.
- Great Benefits You Can get. It helps Promotes lean muscle growth, Fast recovery, Promotes tissue repair, and Enhanced Performance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.